REWARD EAGLE IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY CASLEY INDIA PVT LTD. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our website terms and conditions that apply to your use of our website) sets in place the fundamentals based on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide us, will be processed. Please read the following points carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Reward Eagle owns, powers/ manages the website www.rewardeagle.com. We respect the privacy of our users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic internet experience to our users, Reward Eagle offers a vast repository of Online Sites and variety of community services. The information about the user as collected by Reward Eagle is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
By using Reward Eagle website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
We are the sole owner of the data collected on the website. We commit to not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from those disclosed in this statement. We may collect and process the following data about you:
This includes information provided at the time of subscribing for our newsletter, posting discounts and other material or contacting us. We may also store a record of correspondence when you contact us. We may ask your information purely for surveys that we use for research purposes, although you may choose not to participate in such surveys.
Web logs of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, other communication data and the resources that you access.
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To enable you with data, products or services which you have requested/availed from us or which we feel may interest you, considering your consent to be contacted for such purposes.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into - between you and Reward Eagle.
To avail certain sites / services on our websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include but not limited to :- a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code , f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and Reward Eagle may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made there under or any other law for the time being in force.
For placing an order on or through www.rewardeagle.com the information shall be used to service user requests, and the information shall include user’s name, mailing address, email and phone number. This information shall be gathered on the purchase of products, or sign up for email notifications.
We also store the first 6 and last 4 digits of user card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where user card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
The primary reason for gathering information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. We may contact user to provide an update on order, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to the order. We also use this information to improve our products, services, website content and navigation.
- We may collect either your contact information, relationship information, location information, analytics information or all of them.
- We may also store a record of your correspondence when you contact us.
- We may ask your information purely for surveys that we use for research purposes, although you may choose not to participate in such surveys.
To improve the responsiveness for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via website, application or Service through your computer/laptop/netbook or mobile/tablet/pad/handheld device etc.
- Web logs of your visits to our website includes, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our business users. This would be a statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns.
- We may also obtain information about your usage of the website by using a cookie file which is stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. These cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. These cookies enable us to store information about your preferences and personalize our website according to your individual interests, speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our website.
- We allow advertisers and other third parties to place cookies onto your computer when you visit their website.
- The cookies placed by advertisers and other third parties are used to keep track of the web searches you make while visiting their website, as well as your web surfing behaviour on this website and other websites you may visit. This information is used to show you advertisements tailored to your interests on this and other websites, and/or to keep track of your response to each ad.
LOG FILE INFORMATION
We automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our site, application or service. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer's name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device's name, device's serial number or unique identification number, your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES:
We may receive information about you from other sources, add it to our account information and treat it in accordance with this policy. If you provide information to the platform provider or other partner, whom we provide services, your account information and order information may be passed on to us. We may obtain updated contact information from third parties in order to correct our records and fulfil the Services or to communicate with you.
DEMOGRAPHIC AND PURCHASE INFORMATION:
We may reference other sources of demographic and other information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We use Google Analytics, among others, to track the user behaviour on our website. Google Analytics specifically has been enabled to support display advertising towards helping us gain understanding of our users' Demographics and Interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us. If you don’t want Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES / AD-SERVERS
Reward Eagle shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use Reward Eagle website, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal formation or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
UPDATING/REMOVING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If any required amendments to your personal data is required then it is your responsibility to advise us.
- If you no longer desire our service, please let us know and we shall correct, update or remove your personal data provided to us.
- We may retain any archive copy of any information you provide to us for records and for audit purposes.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on Reward Eagle is securely stored within the Reward Eagle controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance officer as mentioned below via post or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNICATION WITH USERS
Your continued use of this site means that Reward Eagle has your consent to send periodic communication regarding use of this site or Products offered through the Website or any of our subsidiary products and services. This communication can be through different media at Reward Eagle disposal (e.g. e-mails, promotional SMS, Push Notifications etc.) Reward Eagle reserves the right to communicate with users regarding the use of site or any product or service purchased on this site, or any of our subsidiary products or services.
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
You can sign up for our newsletter through a personal email address at any of the sign-up boxes featured throughout the website or via our User Registration page. By providing your email address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from Reward Eagle.
To unsubscribe from offer emails, click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email or get in touch with us at email@example.com
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org via email signed with the electronic signature to.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint: -
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.